Food Network

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emeril is annoying....

And Bobby Flay isn't? Every time he's on Iron Chef, he just takes the ingredient and sticks it in a taco. "Oh, Iron Chef Flay is roasting some poblano peppers over there." No shit.

That said, Alton Brown has taught me more about cooking than anyone except my mother.Despite the fact that I want to hate her (edit: not my mom), I cook modified Rachel Ray 30-minute meals all the time. I love the Food Network.

her head is gigantic. she looks anorexic.

come to think of it, i hate food network.

funny story: i used to have a personal trainer. at his gym, they would play food network on the tv in front of the treadmill.

i don't like rachel ray! you're thinking of sayword.

constant struggle: i remember this one time it was playing a show with this fat southern lady who cooked everything with like a pound of butter and chicken grease. shit made me lol.

GIADA DELAURENTIS

Truf.

The old Iron Chef was far superior than the one they have airing now. I've never seen an iron chef (Kat Kora) lose so much and not to mention Mario and Flay are annoying and pompous as fuck. (Flay especially)

My favorite shows are probably the challenges and when that English cat was cooking in his flat in good ol' England or whatever. Oliver. That dude was good people, always invited his fellow mates over for a good bite.

Oh and $40 a day is a good show, but I watch it on mute because all Rachel Ray does is go; "mmmmmm," "yummy," "ooooh, this is so good," yes we know Rachel, you like the fucking food you slag.

I once went to a place in Maui that was recommended on the show, it was grub, and I talked to the manager and she said filming the spot took fucking forever because Rachel wanted no one in the restaurant and all this other bull.

Is it me or every chef on Foodnetwork cept for Giada, Alton Brown, and Batali really shitty at what they do? And the shows have gotten worse over the years, I guess Americans settle for mediocrity when it comes to food.

-Morimoto is a shitty chef, Sakai and Michiba are both leagues above Morimoto. All he does is douse a lot of sauce on bad cuts of fish.

-Rachel Ray sucks and her food suck.

-Bobby Flay doesnt believe in charcoal or wood, strongly believes gas delivers the same results, gas is the equivalent of the microwave for grilled foods. For a guy who supposed to be a grill guy he doesnt know anything about meat.

-Sandra Lee, useless

And the shows have gotten worse over the years

I dunno, I saw some old Tyler Florence clips from the morning show they used to have, shit looked like cable access.

Sandra Lee is pretty worthless, and too many of their chefs take shortcuts, but that's what people are largely looking for--no one has the time/patience/$$ to cook from scratch.

Chemistry acccuracy aside, that's one of the reasons I like Good Eats--he gives you a lot of background on stuff, and rarely breaks out the cans/jars.

Jamie Oliver was always good/funny. I think Nigella Lawson's show is on the style network--there's a thick lady I could get behind.

I dunno, I saw some old Tyler Florence clips from the morning show they used to have, shit looked like cable access.

Sandra Lee is pretty worthless, and too many of their chefs take shortcuts, but that's what people are largely looking for--no one has the time/patience/$$ to cook from scratch.

Chemistry acccuracy aside, that's one of the reasons I like Good Eats--he gives you a lot of background on stuff, and rarely breaks out the cans/jars.

Jamie Oliver was always good/funny. I think Nigella Lawson's show is on the style network--there's a thick lady I could get behind.

I dont think Jaime Oliver is on foodnetwork anymore, he's on bbc or pbs now

I stay watching food network...I have to agree with everyone who says bobby flay is an arrogant fuck, he might have skills, but his attitude is annoying.

Rachael ray can get annoying too, although I get alotta my ideas from her.

Giada is pretty hot, but I hate how huge her mouth is and i hate how everything she makes has to be "italianized"

Also, nigella's show is only on on the weekends..and those massive titties could def. get it.