Material Boy Shoes

upandcoming

did anyone ever find out what type of shoes these are and where you can get them? i know there were people interested, and im just wondering if you got any results...thanks!

like this

mb-teemulti.jpg

mb-leggings.jpg

i found some like it, but they arent the exact same

high_01.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone ever find out what type of shoes these are and where you can get them? i know there were people interested, and im just wondering if you got any results...thanks!

like this

mb-teemulti.jpg

mb-leggings.jpg

i found some like it, but they arent the exact same

high_01.jpg

suckdick should or might know... he's got a lot of material boy stuff

we know.

the thread with the info was locked and password-protected because it was about a sale.

they are material boy shoes. wait like 1 or 2 more months and you'll be able to buy at stockists (hopefully seven ny will carry).

do they ship? well, i guess it doesnt really matter, i can have someone in ny hook me up. I really want them, and will splurge, since imma be getting a 500 dollar paycheck!!!!

Guest Airjamie

Purest cut has them. Or did when i was asking about them. They retail for 230 AUD.

BTW. From what i understand they are pretty scarce as material boy has them produced in house, like mjolk does with theirs. This is why they dont make it to sites alot, you usually have to call or email the place about a special order.

Oh ok, I get like $170 a week, bleh. I do 0 though. But I'm getting shitty hours lately because my boss is wack..he doesnt like me. All my friends quit and they also make fun of him for being a pedophile. (21 w/ 16 yr old gf)

well i landed a job at the hershey lodge for 9.26 bucks an hour. More than any of my friends make. How much are they? the shoes that is

the turn this thread has taken, along with the 'what do you owe' thread, makes me sad.

stop spending and get better jobs. you're ruining the economy, and i can't afford to buy

all of the Ham & Whores by Highstreet collection by my lonesome.