Nudies For Sale! Plus Some Interesting Deals!!

Howell31

Hello everyone,

Also for Sale CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP. Three Pairs of Slightly Damaged jeans.

$50 shipped One Pair of "AG (Mooreland)" (Straightleg, Lowrise) Size 30x34 with a tiny (And I mean tiny) hole in the back-left- crotch region. Worn a few times washed maybe twice. SOLD

Also a pair of "Paper Denim and Cloth" Size 32x34 (Straight leg) a small hole in the back-right-crotch region, the very begginings of a hole in the right knee, and a professionally tailor repaired hole on the upper left thigh. (The jeans came with the beginnings of this hole but it got bigger.) Definitely broken in. SOLD

A Pair of "Edun" Olive green Straght leg Jeans Size 32x30. These have two pofessionally tailor repaired holes right next to eachother on the right thigh. One Large and One Tiny. Otherwise Flawless. Retailed for $200

Please PM me With Any Questions, Thanks, Jackson :)

[us]img0335gl5.jpg[/url]

Shot at 2007-07-24

Here's Some More ... APC, Lacoste, Tuscano

APC size XS V-Neck Pullover (Blanc de chine). This off-white super-fine merino sweater is pretty classy, I got it from the store in Broadway a few months ago. Never worn!!! I just tried it on a few times. Its just a little too small for me to wear over another shirt. Damn it. Anyway retailed for $200. Asking $150 shipped

img0379ft0.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-28

img0381fn8.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-28

img0382uu3.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-28

(Sleeve cuff and bottom of torso)

Toscano size M V-Neck, Argyle Pullover. Made in Italy 60% cotton, 40% Rayon. Pretty dope monochramtic, subtle argyle in a nice kind of earth-tone red. Wore it outside once for about 3hrs. Just got an acne sweater and wanna get some cash back. Got it from Saks 5th ave on sale for like $115. Original price was around $200 I think. SOLD

IZOD Lacoste size M Cardigan. 100% Acrylic. Perrywinkle blue. Almost perfect condition. There's a fingernail sized stain that's barely visible even from close. Bought from a vintage store on St. Mark's in NYC for $40. Sold

Character Hero Size M Sweater Hoodie. 80% Lambswool, 20% Nylon. Good Condition. The hood tapers up to a little point on top. From Urban Outfitters about a year ago. Never wore it much. Retailed for like $80. SOLD

Hey dude, can you please give me some idea as to how the Olga now fit, maybe by reference to other nudie models? Like, are they now tight through the legs? Not that tight? How much is shipping to Australia?

And does the $10 off for damage goods count on the Olgas? Feel free to PM me instead.

cheers