What to Wear with Denim Jackets?

I picked up a Levi's Capital E slim trucker jacket earlier today real cheap-like...

pLEVI1-3265195dt.jpg

...but I don't really know what to wear as a bottom. Are matching jeans in bad taste? I haven't owned a denim jacket since my mother's beat-to-shit GUESS jacket from decades ago, and that was covered in 80s hardcore/crust patches and worn with jeans of a different colour, and obviously that won't fly now. Dark brown cords, maybe? Any suggestions (with pics or links, if you can) for what to wear with a way dark blue denim jacket are appreciated. No cargo pants or khakis, preferably.

Not vegan. I rock some pretty slim black jeans and occasionally a bandana, and take my dad's Harley Heritage for a ride occasionally, but I'm more into black metal than thrash so I don't think I can go for the biker look.

If my mum didn't ask for it back, I would resew those Antischism and Nausea patches in an instant. I've still got a Born Against patch on my bag, but aside from that I like to keep it a little classy as of late.

That won't stop me from wearing a Darkthrone shirt at least two days a week, though.

If my mum didn't ask for it back, I would resew those Antischism and Nausea patches in an instant. I've still got a Born Against patch on my bag, but aside from that I like to keep it a little classy as of late.

That won't stop me from wearing a Darkthrone shirt at least two days a week, though.

The intro to "In the Shadow of the Horns" is perhaps the hardest thing ever recorded.

This is something I never figured out either.

I've got this

3.jpg

but I've never figured out how to wear it. Maybe slim white trousers? Different colored denim?