Ever been hustled before?

theLorax

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was in SF and went to a shady massage parlour to see what's good. i had two homies with me and we had just made a trek from Portland (yes, we drove all the way there cause holmes was picking up a 36k engagement ring and we made a road trip to Oregon to skip on the tax).

We were tired and thought a rub and tug would do us some good.

We were all green to the whole thing, but were pretty horny, and really tired.

In about 30 seconds we were out $60 a piece and sitting in the sauna; half naked and staring stupidly.

I forget my glasses in the sauna and was guided into a Egyptian theme room. My massuse came in and she had that supe sexy voice. I just let her rub away, and she told me about the "specal".

I politely declined. She left, and came back saying that my friend offered to pay for the special.

I was reluctant, but stoked.

So there I was in a dark, Egyptian motif room, with a boner. The massuse didn't even go near the thing.

The "special" was $120, and was over in about 15 minutes. It was just a "front" massage. The lights were turned on and through my blurry vision I make out that my massuse is in her 50's and weighted an easy duece.

I guess I should have known something was up when she mentioned "sitting around the radio".

Turns out the homie didn't pay for the "special". I was out that $120.

And that's when "insult to inury", and "salt on a wound" all made sense.

People always try to sell those damn magazine things here in my apartments. Once I had a kid telling me he needed only one more magazine subscrip to go to Florida. He even had this official looking booklet an shit, but he smelled like cigarettes so I said no. I guess I hustled him, cus I listened to his stupid speech for like 8 mins then said no.

Yup, that's some bullshit...

At the Bank of America I always goto, there is this group of 3 BLACK people that are always standing outside asking for donations to goto basketball camp for their HS team. They don't sell you shit, they don't give you anything in return... All they tell you to do is give them the cash and sign your name/phone number onto a piece of paper. If you say you don't have any change, they tell you... We have change for BIG BILLS! They already know my car/how I look so they don't even bother asking me anymore... They probably afraid Ima blow up their god damn scam.

Also, my friend that works @ LAX airport told me the same shit... No offense, but it's always BLACK people trying to scam. He said the same people are always outside of "arriving" for mostly foreign folks. They literally rush/run up to your face and start bugging you asking you if you need help, and they're with the church... This and that, then they fucking straight up ask them... CAN I HAVE $20-$100?!

My friend said one time he heard a foreigner saying she had no USD, so the dude said just goto currency exchange... Made her go, and she came back and gave him a $20.

what do you expect. when you live in a culture where hustling boss how couldnt you expect it. fucking everyone into this new hip hop fad is always fucking greedy. money fucking this money fucking that.

I got hustled by a dude while i was in a waiting room at a doctor. I fuckin' left my wallet in my jacket and this dude just ripped my money (about 170€). My jacket was maybe 2 meters away from the front desk. Dunno how this dude got this done. When I came out he just fucking sneered at me like a bitch. Just realized it a day later.