Vans Spring 08

doctorgnar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

I must have those white perf halfcabs and chukkas. Finally vans gets the with the goddamn program and makes some leather ones. As for the johnny ramone slipons, jesus christ. There are so many things wrong with these. For one i think it would have been alot more appropriate to make some kind of white authentic or era type shoe. Of the eleventeen thousand pics ive seen of that dude i dont think ive ever seen him wear either a black shoe or a slipon style. That and theyre hideous. They remind me of those vinyl WWF mirrors with lights in them at spencers that not even wrestling fans buy .

big up the Gnar for bringin' the preview once again... vans still coming so correct w/the half cabs it's not even funny...the white/black soles! loving all the classic half cabs at the bottom (except for the ones w/the red stripe and patch)...the half cab pro's are looking sick as well. not really feelin the Vaults. thanks again doc!

Wow. Thanks Gnar. So many good ones.

First thing I noticed was the Syndicate style cabs. I wonder why Vans doesn't make all the Half Cabs like that from now on.

It's so weird, I was just thinking last night, "Why doesn't Vans do the white/black cabs again?" And now this! I really hope they're suede.

The Vault cabs would be a lot better with just circular perforations instead of circles and squares.

okay doc, we need more scans ;)

are there pics of more colorways of the AVE Sk8 Lows as well?

any suede chukkas?

Looks like their will be a few new plaids, and a couple paslies on the AVE Sk8-Low.

No new suede chukkas - but lots of prints on these - it's basically their new slip-on. Looks like the only new suede joints are the Half-Cabs and matching Eras.

The Vault line has a shit load of Chukkas in wooly and woven fabrics, it's all like furniture upholstery - looks like shit to me.