Name that aesthetic

dino might

As a member of the same club, I understand how you feel.

The items I like, talk about, and even purchase are no real indication of how I look.

I really need to post one up just to point out that I could not possibly look any less like I did in that picture.

Yea money! Good find Dino.

I knew I remember thinking, "Man, if my hair was long it would look like that!"

Servo, you remind of the kid in the Drkshdw lookbook on Owen's site but you would be wearing an oversized Raf by Raf tee, navy trousers, and some beat white sneaks.

Servo, when you post another WAYWT, I will follow. :)

I'd kill to be that skinny. Probably have to start the "diet pills cigarettes and cocaine" diet, however.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm ok this is actually more challenging, what do the non-waywt regulars look like?

Servo - I'd imagine him in some black trousers and boots and a grey sweater. mostly dark pieces. I bet he owns a bomber jacket of some sort. maybe also a long black coat? wears boots quite a bit.

Wolves - hes much harder..I'd imagine something close to Solistik; "sophisticated streetwear" or something along those lines. slick denim, tees and shirts?

omc - maybe a bit more vibrant the wolves, but can also dress quite casually, denim and polos or tees. I'd guess he has a few really flashy shirts he sometimes wears, something close to Casette or something.

did I get anything close to right?

any other regulars who havent posted pics?

can i get the same effect by smoking cloves or herbal cigarettes?

EDIT: being a member of the NPAWAYWT makes this thread so interesting for me.

it kind of tempts me into posting one. sort of.

i'm leaving work right now, i will post a "what do you think of mike lowrey's impression of you?" later on.

lowrey-I'd say his philosophy follows a mix of yohji and helmut, always relaxed but perfectly fitted.

chris-dark as hell, but kills it.

designersheep-a mix of LUC and AnnD, "leisurely shadows".

hap-rockabilly with an effortlessly tailored flair

ddohhnggo: lux-dark

still-whatever aesthetic he goes for

others, later.

rirawin go shopping together and watch him buy expensive shit i cant afford. Fart on him, or be farted on

Lawrey just chill and listen to hip-hop or go to a show. His house has avante garde furniture and his wardrobe is very well organized

jmatsu quiet in real life, but when he says something its probably witty

skindnee cool guy. Creative but not an anti-social reclusive like many

more later

Alright, I'm going to PM anyone who takes a guess at how I dress the WAYWT I took today. Give it a shot, and don't be posting that shit up / giving clues until everyone's had a turn. I think you'll be pleasantly unsurprised at how boring I dress.

clothes.

you'll be wearing clothes.

omc - maybe a bit more vibrant the wolves, but can also dress quite casually, denim and polos or tees. I'd guess he has a few really flashy shirts he sometimes wears, something close to Casette or something.

you are correct about vibrant and flashy, which is usually only at night when i party. flashy and vibrant during the day is not something i enjoy, usually. loud prints by Herchcovitch or Ksubi or vintage tees do me good. during the day, solid shirts and more subtle prints/graphic/photo tees. either slim-fitting or on the oversized top steez that i am totally down with lately.

uniqlo skinny fit jeans in any of the three washes (raw, one-wash, grey) is how i roll, 24/7. i'm probably in dire need of some other type of pant.

shooz; been unloading all my sneaker-y sneakers... i live in double id's, skytops,

a pair of callous boots, and some ComPros. i am in dire need of some type of nice boot and a dressier shoe that i can wear casually, as i am in no position to wear my hand-made italian dress shoes on anything but special occasions.

thats my summer report. get at me again in winter for a much better report- as mentioned many times by myself and others, nyc summers are just not right for style.

I'm gonna role with the "thing's I'd do with..." tip

Larry Bird- Get him Violated and back on the juans

?

im unstoppable...they law cant take me...even when i got taken in back in january for that dui that got dismissed they didnt realize i was on felony probation...

knock on wood....

ill get you fucked, well do some streaks, maybe hit the brooklyn bridge or something, youll burn me some grime cd's and all will be well in the world.