oh me oh my

broneck

i couldn't be bothered with anything extravagant or wacky or over the top so here's a little 1000th post game.

spot clopek in grade 8

n516223733_53149_7007ff8.jpg

for the sake of this being slightly more interesting, i'll post up a recent pic of every person guessed...until you guess me or i get too lazy to stick with it.

Guest Airjamie

Theres four straight people in the 5th row with disgustingly large foreheads. What the fuck, was that the special class row?

EDIT: There is not a single underager on this entire page i would lure into the back of a van . Thats some depressing shit.

Guest jmatsu
Theres four straight people in the 5th row with disgustingly large foreheads. What the fuck, was that the special class row?

you should get that bitchin' blue jacket.

ah yes, american apparel...the uniform of jocks and meatheads across the globe. i think still was wearing one a while ago too. you could ask him to sell you his, i'm a little attached to mine as i won it in an armwrestling tournament after a homecoming game.

EDIT: There is not a single underager on this entire page i would lure into the back of a van . Thats some depressing shit.

bahahahaha

funny shit