Sufu Gentleman's Club

BOORADLEY

i thought this thread would involve titties

this thread is useless without titties

this isn't even close to as good as boyz klub. i was expecting titties, that's what u c @ a gentleman's club rite? we got b moviez in boyz klub.

Top of the evening to you, kind sirs. I am a prominent pillar of society that would very much enjoy partaking in the witty banter that distinguishes your 'club'. Can any one of you distinctive gentlemen kindly outline the requirements? If need be, I can promptly make a hefty donation to the 'club's' charity of choice.

Guest Airjamie
Top of the evening to you, kind sirs. I am a prominent pillar of society that would very much enjoy partaking in the witty banter that distinguishes your 'club'. Can any one of you distinctive gentlemen kindly outline the requirements? If need be, I can promptly make a hefty donation to the 'club's' charity of choice.

JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU BITING MY GIRLFRIENDS SCREENNAME?

why, I am simply AGHAST at such crass utterings, Sir Airjaime. I would go so far as to hesitate calling you 'sir'!

My good man, sir Corbin, when in doubt, I have found that fresh flowers and a short, but romantic, poem does the trick. Your fair companion will be ever so grateful. If you are fortunate, she might just go as far as to give you a delicate peck on the cheek! Oh, the wonder and joy of it!

I think I should contribute something

For REAL gentlemen

DO NOT WATCH THIS. I REPEAT. DO.......NOT.......WATCH THIS, ESPECIALLY THE END!!!!!!!

PLEASE DONT WATCH THIS, FINAL WARNING....

7xB7QRPIy7g

7xB7QRPIy7g

(I told you...)