the mighty boosh.

a couple of aussie mates of mine made me watch 16 minutes of this shit on youtube proclaiming that the english humour wuz hysterical. I wanted to hang myself after 3. what the fuck is a motherlicker? why are male vaginas so funny in england? if someone could explain all this to me in a sentence or two, I would really appreciate it.

• 2 months later...

thought id bring this back from the dead but really am a fan of these guys

saw them perform live and have never laughed so much in my life just think it takes a while to get into it, once you know the characters its pretty damm good just takes a while to get past the "what the fuck is this?" stage i was like that first time i saw it and id just woken up from a night out and was like am i still pissed or is this actualy on tv it was the hitcher episode

bob fossile is a ledgened and by far the funniest out of them all

want them to do another tour and want series 3 to be shown

aussies freak me out.

isn't that heath ledger in your profile pic? you love aussies, clearly. and why wouldn't you? good blokes, mate... salt of the earth, mate...

watch nathan barley.

+rep. this show is fucking classic. still holds up well. you can watch every episode on youtube, this dude uploaded all 6 eps.

thought id bring this back from the dead but really am a fan of these guys

saw them perform live and have never laughed so much in my life just think it takes a while to get into it, once you know the characters its pretty damm good just takes a while to get past the "what the fuck is this?" stage i was like that first time i saw it and id just woken up from a night out and was like am i still pissed or is this actualy on tv it was the hitcher episode

bob fossile is a ledgened and by far the funniest out of them all

want them to do another tour and want series 3 to be shown

I would really like to see these guys live. or maybe they have some vids on youtube of their standup??

isn't that heath ledger in your profile pic? you love aussies, clearly. and why wouldn't you? good blokes, mate... salt of the earth, mate...

yeah i guess. I'm friends with quite a lot of aussies. and my fav chick at the moment is this aussie supermodel from brisbane as well.

• 2 months later...

Love the Boosh have to disagree with Rirawin on Nathan Barlay which is pretty weak and just one in joke taking the piss out of the new media camden lot. Anyway Boosh is really good especially S1 and S2 with Mily Joe and Old Gregg being my favourites however, I highly recommend Garth Marenghi's Darkplace!!