....Coogi Sweaters...

Kustim

lol

i grew up in new zealand and very time the cosby show was on my mother would proudly tell me that the jumpers were made from new zealand wool ... ah hahahaha

i imagine there are plenty of places in nz and oz that still sell them

or you could get an acyrlic one and rock that eastern european people smuggler look

Quote: So wait.. you're saying you want one because they were big in the 90's/biggie used to rock them? I find that an incredibly weak motive.

Me?

Nah, I was just explaining why the other dudes may like them. They were some fresh shit in the early 90s. Maybe they (Who want them) still feel the label and designs etc. Personally its not my preference, but kudos to them if they can make it look fresh now, and rock them because they have a love for the label and the era that it represents to them.

Peace.

Sorry if I came off a little critical.

I can see what you're saying now.. the comment before had me a little stunned. Like sayin I wanna rock one of those curly white haired wigs because Thomas Jefferson rocked them in the 1790s.(that statement may be historically inaccurate)

Much respect to Biggie.

....LoL@comments...

....I want some old school coogi's cause they easy to freak with some sneakers customized...

....Plus i hate this new coogi bullshyt thatz out now...

....Not to mention, i neva been a trend follower...

....I just rock what i like...

*shrugs*

....B.I. was that dude, but i wouldn't rock that coog...

• 11 months later...