Married to the mob clothing

and a chick sicking on a lollipop has no meaning let alone any correlation to "married to the mob". the image is totally random and without purpose. might as well have been a picture of a rock. at least that could have had some abstract meaning.

that's sweet 16, leah (who does MOB)'s sister. how does she have nothing do to with MOB? i guess the image of some of the other pieces is different, but that crew of girls isn't all that aggro like their other stuff tries to show.

futura's daughter is tabatha... she's like 15 or 16? you boys are creepin.

Leah and here people are good folks. She's a fashion and branding expert. They have other T's that are much better.

They coined the phrase "Men are the new Woman" which is being used on a new ABC television pilot.

(Not to mention how the phrase is very reflective of some dudes here)

dellcan wins the "guess who's dick i just sucked?" award for the most ingratiating post ever.

and yeah, tab is like 16... sweet 16 isn't even 16 anymore, and considering she was in rehab for a short while, she's probably not so sweet either?

just gimme da light, and pass the 16-17 year olds.

Leah and here people are good folks. She's a fashion and branding expert. They have other T's that are much better.

They coined the phrase "Men are the new Woman" which is being used on a new ABC television pilot.

(Not to mention how the phrase is very reflective of some dudes here)

Jeff is a great guy with an excellent business acumen. You only see his situation from a consumer level. Taste-makers on his level rarely design, they actually lead entire design and creative teams.

You should dig a little deeper into streetwear culture, you'll find that things that may look boring have much more meaning.

I worked with him on a project 5 years ago the guy has vision and is cool as a fan.

Dellcan is good folks and great guy with great acumen.

(Not to mention how it's reflective of all the dudes here)

Booyah!

...did I do it right?

Guest jmatsu

i think there was already a thread (maybe around a year ago) dedicated to shitting on the mob.

would you really want your girlfriend wearing this? no.

would you wear this? fuck you.