NEVER EVER BUY RECKON T-SHIRTS

I tried to email you through your site but it didnt work.

1) If this is your first time on the board, dont disrespect everyone by coming in outta nowhere and trying to advertise your brand, trying to make a buck off of the people who contribute to this community everyday.

2) I don't know if you've ever had any messageboard experience, but does it seem very nice to go into every single thread and advertise your t-shirts when it has nothing to do with the thread topic? Do you see anyone else doing that? Ever?

3) Since you're new to the board, I should also let you know that 99% of the people on here own their own clothing line, work for one, or have extremely sophisticated taste. So know your audience.

4) Just be a little tactful next time. .

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK

Ridiculous.

You are short sighted and tempered.

I didn't receive an email from you, and you went off and smear a name? I didn't realize the board would stack as it did, but regardless your tactics are out of line.

Besides, if you ask me the topics in which I posted are in fact directly related, and I didn't post where it wasn't relative to the subject.

There are FAR more important things to consider for any "community."

http://www.reckonwordwide.com

http://www.chrisweige.com

Like I said. i tried to email you. .TWICE. in fact. I even tried chris@... and my messages got returned.

Im sorry you feel like I disrespected you, but just not cool to barge in here and do that to every thread. Its EXTREMELY ANNOYING, and the only person that gets anything out of it is YOU. So if you're trying to build relationships with customers, you might want to consider them and RESPECT them FIRST, before you try to sell them on something. Otherwise, we all start feeling a little "used." And that's not very nice, is it?

KING CHOCOLATE IS BACK

It's pointless to discuss this with you. Obviously you are blowing it out of proportion. I just doublechecked the posts and the subjects to which I posted...ALL were above board and all are in line with the original posted information or queries. I did not in any way post to all threads, take another look for yourself. You are in the supershopper area, I remind you. And my posts regard tees and other items of apparel. Your email wasn't received until after you posted the smear thread for no good reason. You see, i didn't smear your name or company nor did I force you to respond or even acknowledge these posts, which are few by comparison. I have no plans to post again, but for this response to yet another ill advised move without thought.

http://www.reckonwordwide.com

http://www.chrisweige.com

I will agree aswell STOP SPAMMING. I've seen your name on 10 threads in a row now. Maybe you should advertise your brand more respectively like Johnny Cupcakes (search the forums). At least Johnny uses American Appearl tees for printing unlike your cheapo stuff.

Damn!

Beat me down when I am not even around.

Why do you guys stay to the past, this is "Superfuture"

not "stay in the past". let it go already.

Dolo, your harsh man. MindTrix is actually doing Agenda and Thread in Sept.

If you what the see how it really is, come check us out.

Don't be a hater,

I am just a man standing next to the man trying to be the MAN.