what jewelry do you wear?

psyiko

what jewelry do you own or wear? doesnt have to be on a regular basis, just what jewelry you wear once in awhile. i wear this cheap titanium ring that i got a couple years ago, and sometimes i wear my helmut lang handcuff bracelet, and even less sometimes i wear my chrome hearts keeper ring.

I wear a watch....lately I've been sporadically sporting additional jewelry :

A surface2 air knife pendant on a silver chain like this one:

http://www.breakbeatscience.com/43904.html

A surface2 air 2 finger ring (basically two thin silver rings forming one eight-shaped mini knuckle duster)

I would say a watch is all you need for 90% of occasions...

I'm more the outlandish type myself

I've been buying jewlery since I was like 15, I had a gold grenade ala NORE, and then after that a diamond cross which I stil would wear

Now I wear two chains totaling to about 800 grams of precious metal that are I'm sure rediculous to most of you guys, but its just me, I love jewlery.

to each their own, but jewelery is definetly me

Quote: Gold fronts.

Gold fronts are the fucking business dude! It just depends on who's rockin'. On wannabe street thugs that shit is played. But on some Bill Gates type nerd-core goons that shit is sooo fresh.

Tight fitted jeans, 50's era locs, white tee, fedora... Classic look. Then you flash your grill and it's like. What the fuck?!!?

So sick.

http://www.tragicbliss.com