help with fitting on april 77

so im a size 29 true to waist, and im looking for a fit that's tight on the thigh but not so tight on the ankle, so i was wondering if i should get size 28 or 29, can someone help me out with pics or comments? pretty much looking for a fit like ande whalls rakers/grifters fit. it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Rakers won't work for you either, since they're tapered at the leg opening as well.

Not to mention Ande probably won't be making them anymore..

The Grifters I have are a great slim-straight cut that meets your description. Give Ande an email and he'll be able to let you know when he plans on making jeans again. They're certainly worth the wait.

so i checked out the dior hommes, and i saw a guy wearing april 77, and after a while i guess i like that tightness, and it would look tight with me rocking it out on stage with my band, so i guess imma try on the april 77 myself and i would most likely be buying them, but yea i took a look at the dior homme 19cm, and i simply fell in LOVE too haha