Stopping prostitution vigilante style

theLorax

Apparently street prostitution is out of control in oklahoma and a very pissed off guy is trying to stop it by spying on the hookers and video taping them with clients. Amazingly he hasnt gotten shanked or shot, the guys that get caught just say they are sorry and bail.

I'm honestly on the fence on this one. I think street prostitution makes a city really ghetto, but something about this guy annoys the hell out of me.

Guest Airjamie

Air jamie and Airjamie Industries Inc. LLC and all our partners and affilliates would like to show their support for the noble and appreciated prostitution industry.

I dont really get the whole thing against prostitution..pimping and physical abuse of said prostitute I get but if someone wants to pay 10 bucks for a blowjob and they:re consenting adults i dont see what the problem is.

Why would prostitution make a neighborhood ghetto I would hate to see some of the shit that goes on inside some of those houses in Oklahoma. Arent they still lynching black folks and having sex with their relatives over there. Oklahoma can suck it.