Jeans hurting balls?

tec761

I have a pair of SC natural indigo lefty denim in my normal size 32 (my waist is 33) and for some reason my balls are kind of sore after a full day of wearing them. I tried going commando but that didnt help. Anyone have anythign similar happen? or anyone have any ideas? I am thinking mabye boxer briefs or somethign might help.

haha

sorry, but how in the hell would going commando ease tension on the testickular region? your sack is even closer to the raw denim..

boxer briefs ARE a good idea with slim fitting jeans, imho

try wearing them lower down on your waist

or returning them for a size (up) that your naughty bits can appreciate.

a pic might help (of your jeans, not your chaffed scrotum) to see where you could stand to size up/wait for stretching

hah they always come back!

i'm going to give you a real answer and say that it's the crotch area of the pants cause i kno ur not wearing tighty tights...you should be careful with your balls. btw briefs are good cause they keep your balls in place and safe.

boxer briefs > tighty whities, imo

purely superficial, but some of us have reps to maintain:D

seriously- check out the under armour sport briefs/underOOs

really lightweight, supportive, and they breathe

plus with briefs i find the elastic bit around the legs can irritate even the strongest grundle zone

Have you read any of those pieces about how they've had soliders stop wearing UA because under heat the shit melts and grafts to your skin?

Who wants a ball skingraft with underarmour, hmmm?

oH NOZ my legs are gonna meltz0rs!:rolleyes:

soldiers are also running around in several different deserts

wearing hundreds of pounds of gear (in some cases)

and layers of camo

call me optimistic, but i think my UA's, and skin will be safe under my pbj's sitting in my air-conditioned office and walking around the city

In testicular torsion the spermatic cord that provides the blood supply to a testicle is twisted, cutting off the blood supply, often causing orchalgia. Prolonged testicular torsion will result in the death of the testicle and surrounding tissues.

Better find someone to fondle your testicles and make sure they're okay.

It's necessary.