ande whall shirts

andewhall

Dear Superfuturians,

You may vaguely remember me from previous denim projects such as "V3" and some other custom set-ups. Have put the denim on hold while I design V4's and work on shirts and sweats. 4 new shirts freshly printed up....and then whenever they roll off the drawing board. Feel free to check em' out. Thankyou. :D

Lets Hook Up

letshookupans2.jpg

letshookupbep6.jpg

We're Here

werehere1ye2.jpg

wereherebxn5.jpg

Flossin'

flossinakz8.jpg

flossinbim7.jpg

Fangtastic

fangtasticacf4.jpg

fangtasticbwl1.jpg

New woven labels

blackwovenllb8.jpg

Ande I love you man, but the second one totally reminds me of a gay pride shirt (i.e. we're here, we're queer...) Hows the fit?

lol and the 2 cowboys remind me of brokeback mountain, i like the first one tho :D

I would've bought your "Pig Out" shirt if I had liked the band more, because the graphic was rrrrreaaaallllly incredible. My humble recommendation: do more stuff in that vein, but not band-related. Then I will be one happy Crill.

Edit: and you will have money.

Ande I love you man, but the second one totally reminds me of a gay pride shirt (i.e. we're here, we're queer...) Hows the fit?

haha.....your'e gonna love the warewolf blow drying his hair.

I got the 2 white shirts back from the printer tonight, was dark when I got home so will get them up tomorrow. Everything I draw seems to end up as some monster....Its really fun and I missed drawing stuff while I was sweatshoppin' the denim. Some are illustrated using odd photos I liked and ripped out of tattered 'The Face' magazines, some just start from a doodle and evolve.

I was always thinking when drawing the 'We're Here' graphic...these guys are mutant body snatching alien lizard dudes...Anyway...they are trying to hard to fit in with the earthlings and have gone bananas buying human hipster clothing....but it doesn't really fly?;)

Sorry my grammar is terrible.