Alexander McQueen S/S 08

goldengloves

Not to take up this thread or carry on any more than needed, but to answer your question, yes and only because I don't want to. My opinion that Jeremy Scott is a tacky and tasteless designer is just that, my opinion. This in no way reflects on how I view people who wear his clothing or appreciate it, it's just my humble opinion.

Not to take up this thread or carry on any more than needed, but to answer your question, yes and only because I don't want to. My opinion that Jeremy Scott is a tacky and tasteless designer is just that, my opinion. This in no way reflects on how I view people who wear his clothing or appreciate it, it's just my humble opinion.

It's a perfectly acceptable one...definitely far better than "I could do it too!"

I like it. At least it breaks out of the conventional "perfectly draping and fitting layers of black clothing" that everyone on sufu always busts a nut over. I think the only problem is that while many of the pieces are quite cool (definitely not all though), the ensembles pretty much all have too much going on at the same time that, to my untrained eyes, just doesn't work together.

I hate this collection. It's like aquamcqueen goes bowling to the circus...I hate those turquoise leggings and those bowling shoes are freaky...those bermuda shorts are not looking very flattering too...i feel like one moment something is going to peep out...

honestly fellas, best in milan thus far. great collection. look to the diffusion line(mcQ) as possible inspiration. yes, the tailoring reeks of kawakubo. yet and still there are mcqueen menswear spring staples if you look closely(looks 12, 14-17 and 20 specifically). there is a whimsicality here prevalent in the designs of kim jones plus a crashbot of 80s pop print and 60s vivality. honestly i cannot see what else anyone would possible want need or desire if the essence of spring, of summer fun-in-the-sun is to be reflected in daywear. bravo mr mcqueen, this collection is a stylist's and styler's wet dream.