Burberry Prorsum S/S 08

homme.homme

There's the occasional "wow" and the incredible wishing to be able to pull some of the stuff in this collection off (some of the gold pieces or the red/blue trenches to name a few). It seems like there is a nice mixture of eccentric and wearable that designers often don't achieve.

Also, this is how sagged pants are supposed to be done. I can't tell from the pictures of most pants if they're just sagged or if they're worn regularly but the crotch is dropped. Either way, I like it.

i don't really get the dropped crotch look. this is one fashion trend i will stay away from. it looks sloppy and distracting. i think it would look good on guys with long cocks and big balls...lol

there are a few pieces that i like but as a whole i was not impressed by Mr. Bailey's collection...i also don't find the sequined outfits all that nice and that overly knit sweater is hideous! i wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing that...

And it's just that, that I don't particularly agree with. To be honest, I think if you have to produce a piece simply for a particular show it is just a publicity stunt and nothing more. But if a designer produces a collection that is completely wearable then they have achieved much more. I look at fashion shows more for the 'fashion' than the 'show'.

Agreed. Im liking this collection much more than the others so far. Gold, however is hard to pull off and it looks like this line strongly favours the wafer-thin physique.

Guest Airjamie

This shit is hideous. Its undermining the integrity of a brand that has put together some great collections in the past, nevermind that it looks like some 579 or WET SEAL shit.

• 5 months later...