paris concept stores, guerilla stores, 2nd hand designer finds, sales...

a_typyk

hello everybody...

as i'm off to paris on the 27th, and ive seen all the sights during previous visits, its now time to explore all the little and not-so-well-known shops and finds.

so if any of you has tips for me where to go, except colette, which i love, but is def not a "secret spot"... let me know.

looking for concept stores, guerilla stores, well-assorted second hand shops, fleamarkets, partys, exhibitions, ... i've 5 days to fill ;)

thanks,

stefan

Not sure if you're aware that it's men's fashionweek in Paris from the 28th till the 1st.

getting into shows might be difficult if you don't have any contact but there will be plenty of open presentations and parties to go to.

Check here for an up to date schedule of what's going on. click "fashion shows and presentations" for an overview of those and "events and parties" for an overview of... events and parties.

There's also always offschedule stuff going on so try to make friends with one of the many fashion people that are everywhere. Basicly the whole international fashionscene will be in paris during that period.

Have fun!