Nike Tech Pack

Nike showed me that collection earlier this spring, it is the 07 autumn/winter collection i think the first pieces will arrive september i have the papers at work. I can check that out for you if you realy like to know! I also think the m65 and the white windrunner in them pictures is Nike white label, so all nike retailers might not have them.

I'd really appreciate that if you could check that for me!!!

Usually I buy my Nike-stuff at 2 stores that also sold that incredible leather-windrunner a couple of month ago - as far as I know, that was part of the nike white label collection?! I guess caliroots.com will have that stuff....

Thank you very much in advance, anyway!

I'd really appreciate that if you could check that for me!!!

Usually I buy my Nike-stuff at 2 stores that also sold that incredible leather-windrunner a couple of month ago - as far as I know, that was part of the nike white label collection?! I guess caliroots.com will have that stuff....

Thank you very much in advance, anyway!

Haha

Yes we will :) Svensk??

Magnus

caliroots.com

That's funny !!!

No, I'm not Svenk, just German - and a convinced and loyal customer!

You guys have the best onlineshop going I've seen so far.

I love your selection: Just bought some of Rip-Off & Duplicate - Stuff from you, and its GREAT. I hope you'll sell the new REASON-collection this summer, that shit looks awesome!

Keep on rockin,

Hendrik