the best sunblock

the one they have at Publix?

seriously though I can't imagine decent quality sun blocks having that much difference between brands unless youre looking for some specialty kind. I also doubt that too many people have actually tested and compared different ones, so its likely that the suggestions you'd get are just the ones people happened to use.

just buy something thats advertised as quickly absorbing and less greasy and waterproof, those will probably feel nicer if you get wet.

in the past month i've used at least 10 different kinds trying to find one that worked without burning or causing skin issues. i've used cheap ones and expensive ones.

the worse results were with kiehl's. it leaked into my eyes and burned like hell while i was wakeboarding. it was an unfortunate time to be blinded. neutrogena has so far been the best.

the one they have at Publix?

seriously though I can't imagine decent quality sun blocks having that much difference between brands unless youre looking for some specialty kind. I also doubt that too many people have actually tested and compared different ones, so its likely that the suggestions you'd get are just the ones people happened to use.

just buy something thats advertised as quickly absorbing and less greasy and waterproof, those will probably feel nicer if you get wet.