In japan looking for shops

seanfromiran

Hi, if I could get some help on the addresses of bears and american freak that would be great. http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_main.html this is a link to the samurai website which gives addresses to both of these locations, however, it is in japanese and I cannot find a translator that will work. Also if anyone has a recommendation for a store that would be better for samurai denim that would be great as well. Thank you for your help.

Bears

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=%E4%B8%96%E7%94%B0%E8%B0%B7%E5%8C%BA%E5%8C%97%E6%B2%A22-9-3&ie=UTF8&ll=35.663503,139.668782&spn=0.00727,0.014591&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

Some other retailer

Instead of going to these stores, you should go to aoyama and buy some nicer clothes that will actually make you look fashionable.

I bought some visvims today does that make me cool? I plan on checking out 10 corso and some other shops around aoyoma tommorow as well. Also my brother is looking for a body pillow aka dakimakura, any knowledge about where one of these may be?

To get to bears? Take the south exit from the Shimokitazawa station, turn left immediately (and under the tunnel/bridge whatever that thing is), keep going straight until you see the rail tracks, then take a right, walk straight to the first intersection and take a left. You should see the Bears sign.

I prefer shopping in aoyama as well...

although, I had some trouble finding 10corso...it`s right behind the et vous chocolate shop.

I bought some visvims today does that make me cool? I plan on checking out 10 corso and some other shops around aoyoma tommorow as well. Also my brother is looking for a body pillow aka dakimakura, any knowledge about where one of these may be?

10 corso's worth a trip just to see what it's all about, but selection is limited and very pricey. Lanvin blazer about 328,000 yen.

Loveless is a cool space, right underneath Goyard. Worth checking out even if just for the decor. Mastermind Japan shit always sold out there.

then there's my obligatory plug for Yohji Yamamoto aoyama (same street as loveless), CdG if you're into that, Prada store looks cool as hell, and of course L'eclaireur which is right across Yohji and is a great store as well.

outside of Aoyama, the only place i check out in Tokyo is Isetan Shinjuku, pretty much anything you can imagine would be there.