tailors and washing...

turcy.

So my pbj-xx005bk's have some threads that busted in the crotch and hem, and i need to get them fixed (they're an ocular distraction, nothing more) and the tailor won't fix them unless i wash my jeans... obviously i don't want to do this, they only have about 20 days of wear on them and they're already the one wash version, what should i do?

where did I say practice on PBJ's? I didn't say 'get a sewing mahine or a simple needle and thread and jump head first into your prized one of a kind jeans that you have spent an insignificant amount of time wearing and can't be replaced for $200 if you fucked them up because you couldn't live with an 'ocular distraction' and don't have enough sense to solve this problem on your own without asking strangers on the internet for help'....that would have been as lame as asking how to dial an international phone number on a jeans forum...

it's a device used to recover the content of asinine posts that were edited to avoid looking like a tool. I just used it to recover this gem.

I ordered a wallet through a proxy, and it's been held up in San Francisco in customs for 2 days now. Anyone know if this is normal or should I start freaking out? Should I do anything? I just have the info from the EMS website. Thanks.

I'm going to try to call EMS. How do I dial this number from the US: 0570-046111?

Yes, because what people think about me on this forum is of the utmost importance to me. Basically, it's all I think about. Wait, shit, Bonanz, bro, am I not cool because I asked a question? FUCK! Dude, whatever you do, please do not tell my family and friends about this. Seriously. Please. Also, my career is probably over.

You may now resume telling people use the search button and to use the small questions thread and furiously masturbating to websites featuring men in low rise jeans.