mumma

hi,

i have for sell two fantastic

fragrances from comme des garcons.

* ODEUR 71 200ml

it has been used only few times.

it's still almost full (98%?).

i am asking 65$ + shipping.

description: "The ultimate anti-perfume. The notes are inspired by dust on a hot lightbulb, bamboo, metal, electricity and lettuce juice…no lie! But what does it smell like? Surprisingly, it's a completely wearable scent; metal and electricity manifest as the invigorating smell of ozone just before a storm, and the combination of we-don't-know-what makes for a familiar soapy freshness. Hot laundry right out of the dryer served up on your clean, sexy Xerox machine. Released in 2000, Odeur 71 continues to make huge stir-not just for its revolutionary scent structure, but because it's a testament that a combination of the truly weird can make a truly fantastic fragrance."

odeur.jpg

* Original Eau de Parfum 100ml

this one is also almost full (90%?),

i still have the box.

i am asking 50$ + shipping.

description:

"Re-released! CdG's legendary eau de parfum was originally released in 1994 and considered by most CdG fans to be their finest. Eau de parfum is hailed as a fragrance that ""works like a medicine, behaves like a drug"". A sparkling array of spices awaken the senses, with notes of cinnamon, rose and clove. Like a balm, the scent invades the body--woody and resin work in concert with harmonies of honey and cedarwood. Full of softness and warmth…the complexity subsides."

perfume.jpg