Futura lab tee shrink ?

Mbrand

i went to Recon SF a few days ago and i was expecting FL stuff to be cheaper than Grandism but too bad it wasn't. I still think $58 for a tee is a lot. What do you think is so special about FL stuff that justifies its high price? I know some of their pants and jackets are nice but the denim is crap.

Edited by super on Jun 24, 2005 at 12:50 AM

I've got an FL tee which I had to get in a large (MHI had run out of medium in the one I wanted) which looked really big, it has shrunk a bit with washing and fits great now - the quality is excellent.

th_shorthorn.jpg

Quote:

for starter, the tees are made in japan. quality is excellent. some of the designs are nice too, like the pointman ones. as for their denim, anyone has seen this in flesh?

http://www.jackpot1994.com/fl_denimpt_syousai.html

i want them bad

--- Original message by hahnstch on Jun 24, 2005 03:15 AM

do they ship to overseas?

I wAnT tO wAkE iN tHe CiTy ThAt NeVeRsLePp

I didn't see those FL jeans in the shop but I'll check again next time. Recon stuff is much cheaper than FL stuff at $25 per tee; too bad they were outta stock on almost all the poo-poo colors and dope designs. You can buy recon stuff from the website for the same price of $25 per tee + way better stock on tees than the retail shop's stock. They also sell brands such as Silas, W)Taps, (i think) SSUR, etc. I might just buy something from the FL line next time if the quality warrants the price paid. In unrelated news, their staff is kinda nonchalant and bored-looking. Gives me the whole "buy shit or get out" vibes.

theres a reason why it's made in japan

and theres a reason i buy FL

and theres a certain quality that i prefer and endorse

and theres definately a correlation between these points

i dont think i've ever seen a futura product that isnt of a high calibre, thats what gives his name/branding the status it has

-the kid, props for the FL/dicexdice crew