Brand New w/ Tags Nudie RRDS 33X34

donkaiser

I need to clean up my closet a little bit. I have a brand new never worn Nudie RRDS tag size is 33X34.

It still has its booklet. this is the old Ralf nice for collection since the new model is called Alf, it has become rarer and rarer to find on the market.

I guess everybody is familiar with the size. but if you need more info let me know.

Ask for $200 shipped.

Guest El Salvador
www.cultizm.com

they debduct 19% off the $199 price when you check out.

i actually just bought a pair from them, so im not looking for a pair now just wanted to help ya out, and also, if you didnt know about the nudie site, mynudies.com, i'd also post in their market section where a lot of nudie lovers will see it.

I'll have to correct that.

For orders >$200 shipping is free. For orders <$200 you'll need to pay shipping fees. So the price of an RRDS is -19% taxes is about $180 PLUS shipping fees. So basically, it's about $200 shipped when ordering a pair of RRDS from Cultizm.

Or... is that "cut-off" price $190 which means an RRDS is shipped for free?

I'll have to correct that.

For orders >$200 shipping is free. For orders <$200 you'll need to pay shipping fees. So the price of an RRDS is -19% taxes is about $180 PLUS shipping fees. So basically, it's about $200 shipped when ordering a pair of RRDS from Cultizm.

Or... is that "cut-off" price $190 which means an RRDS is shipped for free?

i looked at my paypal account. the total I paid with shipping was $189.11. and that was with the fastest shipping. it got from sweden to my doorstep in california in 2 days.

the owner said hes going to offer cheaper (but slower) shipping, so they can be had for even cheaper soon.

i looked at my paypal account. the total I paid with shipping was $189.11. and that was with the fastest shipping. it got from sweden to my doorstep in california in 2 days.

the owner said hes going to offer cheaper (but slower) shipping, so they can be had for even cheaper soon.

this is true, with the cheaper shipping it's about $186 and some change.