WANTED: H&M (If you shop 2 at H&M or live by one please read) possibly NY

Hi

There are 2 H&M near where i live but they do not carry a lot of things that other east coast H&M stores (like NY ones). I am looking for the (3) size 30R SLIM FIT soild black dress pants that goes with the SLIM FIT soild black Blazer. The blazer goes for $49.90 and the pants goes for $24.90. They do have the blaxer at my stores, however, they do not carry the dress pants. They should have these in the New York one. So if anyone can possibly get them i would greatly appreciated and would pay for all three of them including tax and the shipping cost as well as a small fee for your troubles.

*So i want (3) Slim Fit size 30R soild black dress pants (the one that match with the slim fit soild black blazer)

I willing to pay $120 for all three including shipping and a small troubling fee.

$24.90 (dress pants) x 3 = $74.70 +tax (7.75%) = $80.49 + $10 (should cost no more than $10) =$90.49 + $? (troubling fee) = $?

I would be paying with paypal. Please PM me if you are interested.

There are? Didnt know they carry 5 different soild black blazer suits..Why so many if they are all the same? i want the one that cost $24.90 and matches wit the $49.90 blazers....i know theres ones that are expensive like the ones that goes with the super 100's blazers.

I've personally seen 3 that are around that price range, never seen one over $100.