Kanye Rockin' the FBT's

for a little bit of trivial info (for those of you who care), kanye west can be seen reppin visvim (or gucci) in his new video "can't tell me nothing"

qP6IFRCt4mQ

the sneaker's tassles are clearly visible during parts of the video. though whether or not he's rockin the visvim fbt's or the gucci fbt-styled mocs are up for debate... how / why i notice this shit is beyond me.

^

nope, i wanted one in black and north american stockists only carry the sneaker in brown. asian-based stockists carry the black colorway but i couldn't be fucked to get a proxy to ship one over from korea/japan.

though if you got a hookup, holla!

i think i saw them in the HK gucci store before, kinda regret that i didnt at least try them on to see what they are like, but if u really want a pair, i can ask a few friends to look around for u

The guccis run so big. Im usually a 10.5-11 in nikes . And i went all the way down to a 9.5 in the brown gucci mocs with a little room to spare. I could have went with a 9 if i wanted to. I love them tho. They're much more sleeker than fbt's.

If anyone can hook it up with some black ones, lmk as well!

• 2 weeks later...
not surprising. hes all up in the "japanese streetwear" scene.

zgjAuvMty98

he was also at a swagger party a while ago.

Kanye's life is so wetttttttttttttt.

u can get an exact look alike of teh gucci ones for 1/5 the price .. the vans fbts are almost exactly the same.

and id rather buy visvim and hunt for the 06 shamans which are the most similar to these, most def feel a lot better.

but..but...i gotta look like kanye! Haha, the gucci ones are supposed to be on sale that's really what sparked my curiosity