Suit for Wedding @ Chapel - UMD

One of my buddies is getting married on July 14th, that means I need ideas and a suit. It will be at the University of Maryland - the Chapel. I don't know what's appropriate or where to start. A slim fit is important. My price point is ideally <$600, if I need to spend more, I'll bite the bullet.

the UMD chapel, cool. I am an UMD alum and have been there. as for a slim fit suit, let me tell you nothing is going to be slim fit off the rack. I recommend getting something that fits pretty well and look to pay $100-$150 to have it tailored. If you are from the Maryland area goto the Off 5th SAKS and Neiman Marcus Last Call at Arundel Mills, they have great deals on suits (lots for $300-$700 range) and often have sales as well. So anyways get something you like but err on the side of too large as opposed too small. Make sure the shoulders are right, and here is the big secret, goto the Burlington's Coat Factory in the same mall and talk to the tailor there, he does work at about 50% less than any other tailor I know and does an excellent job. I have had a few Dior Homme and Dolce and Gabbana items altered by him and it all has come out great. If you want any more details please feel free to PM me.

cheers!