$20 a week...what to do.

One big meal on payday... Friends / parents / soup kitchens rest of week!

This reminds me of this stupid shit that I heard chefs do in some kitchens. They take it in turns to get everyones pay check that week / fortnight. So they only get paid about once every 10 weeks, but when they do get paid they get heaps to mack out with!

i went grocery shopping today and i saw those frozen dinners that are 1 dollar each and even if you didnt have to pay taxes you would still be 1 meal short. you know whatever, whatever.

when living on 20$ a week who the fuck would eat 3 square meals a day.

when i don't want to spend money on food- eggs and toast. just fry an egg, put it on toast (ketchup mayo and pepper if youre feeling spendy). just one and you will be ok to go. So thats like, 12 meals for 4$

when living on 20$ a week who the fuck would eat 3 square meals a day.

when i don't want to spend money on food- eggs and toast. just fry an egg, put it on toast (ketchup mayo and pepper if youre feeling spendy). just one and you will be ok to go. So thats like, 12 meals for 4$

How are ketchup, mayo or pepper spendy? Ketchup from fast food restaurants, jack pepper from any restaurant (or again, fast food usually has those little packets, salt too). I don't know about mayo. Steal it or something.

So now we're down to probably like $3.50.

How are ketchup, mayo or pepper spendy? Ketchup from fast food restaurants, jack pepper from any restaurant (or again, fast food usually has those little packets, salt too). I don't know about mayo. Steal it or something.

So now we're down to probably like $3.50.

why not steal all of it then?

i was getting in line at the beer store today and it went like this:

me: "are you waiting in line?"

guy: "naw, don't worry about it"

guy picks up random 12 pack and walks out, then some good samaritan tells employee and employee kinda chases him and then walks back defeated.

personally i would just eat tonnes of pasta... and steal beer i guess

if I can have the 80 bucks at the begining of the month

15 lb bag of japanese rice, 11 bucks

a block of tofu per week 4 bucks

2lbs of kimchi every 2 weeks 8 bucks

5lbs of boneless kalbi 20 bucks

a pack of natto per week 8 bucks

3lb bag of baby bok choi every 2 weeks 6 bucks

bottle of soy sauce 3 bucks

bottle of mirin 3 bucks*

bottle of cooking sake 3*

tub of miso 6*

eggs 2 bucks

scallions per week 2 bucks

couple of cans of sardines 2 bucks

* will last probably 6-8 months, negate from subsequent months

hustle my man, hustle..

go a third on a script doctor...usually $60 co-pay...paid in full you get 90 norcos, 90 bars, and 120 somas...split that shit 3 ways.

that leaves you with your share of: 30 norcos (street price $2.50-3.00 a piece) 30 bars $2.50 a piece or 2 for 5)) and 40 somas ($1.00-1.50 a piece)...im too lazy to add up but you come out quite well..

NYC? I know Krispy Kreme on 72nd used to throw out their donuts at the end of the night, my friend would be hanging out at a bar nearby, and when the closing time approaches he would go up to the door and ask for dounuts - he'd used to get garbage bag full of donuts. I am sure things are getting harder on the 'end of the day food' front because lots of volunteer groups are enlisting chains like au bon pain though.

I work one floor above the main conference room(s) floor, 11:30 for breakfast food, 2:30~3:30 for lunch leftovers. no shame in my game.