A Box of Triscuits

Servo2000

my dog had both of his back knees blown out... torn acl. he was very aggressive since he was in constant pain. to calm him down, i used to take a triscut, put maybe a quater gram of high grade on the triscut, put a slice of cheese on that, and microwave it till the cheese was bubbly. id feed it to him and about a half hour later hed be chill for about 6 hours.

my dog had both of his back knees blown out... torn acl. he was very aggressive since he was in constant pain. to calm him down, i used to take a triscut, put maybe a quater gram of high grade on the triscut, put a slice of cheese on that, and microwave it till the cheese was bubbly. id feed it to him and about a half hour later hed be chill for about 6 hours.

its the triscut

Guest Airjamie

Im pretty sure triscuits were designed by thomas edison as little shotglass coasters but they never sold so theyre just marketing them as crackers.

Im pretty sure triscuits were designed by thomas edison as little shotglass coasters but they never sold so theyre just marketing them as crackers.

I actually laughed out loud when i read this, gonna rememeber this statement forever.