Where to Find: Slim Fitting Chino or Slacks?

Hello fellow superfuturians, I've been searching near and far for a good pair of slim fitting slacks. I am aware that banana republic makes one, but the fit is just too loose. I need something thats a bit more slim fitting than that. For reference, something closer to Nudie's Slim Jim fit. Thanks in advance chums!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid

chinos arent really meant to fit slim, thats why you cant find them too easy.

and why am i posting in every thread for no reason? because i got drunk as soon as i left my office today.

Hello fellow superfuturians, I've been searching near and far for a good pair of slim fitting slacks. I am aware that banana republic makes one, but the fit is just too loose. I need something thats a bit more slim fitting than that. For reference, something closer to Nudie's Slim Jim fit. Thanks in advance chums!

there are some in tokyo, if u can somehow lay ur hands on them

american rag cie x dickies

very cool nice fit.

:o

• 8 months later...

like eastcoast said, j crew makes a slim chino, i have a pair ive been wearing lately that i love. soft and comfy

IMG_4648.jpg

6' 165lbs tagged w30xL32

i measured and if BiGs chart for s5000vx's is spot on then these measure very close to a w32 5000

supertarget has slim low rise chino's by merona in navy,khaki, and brown. they fit about as slim as dino's. i will cop every color by the end of the week since they are only $25. they dont have them online yet and i bet only a handful of supertargets will carry them.

I can take better pics later if you need.

1020594ox6.jpg

supertarget has slim low rise chino's by merona in navy,khaki, and brown. they fit about as slim as dino's. i will cop every color by the end of the week since they are only $25. they dont have them online yet and i bet only a handful of supertargets will carry them.

I can take better pics later if you need.

1020594ox6.jpg

yes, more pics please.

the brown ones in particular.

if you have them.

thanks.

• 3 months later...

No. Best chinos are expensive.