ghetto store clerks

sohoADDICT

i HATE salespeople that cant fuckin speak english, yet they were born in country. I shouldnt have to ask 4x where the aisle for cereal is, enunciate your freakin letters.

And then of course you have the nonchalant gum clickers, who will constantly click your gum and take 1000 years to ring up your stuff cuz theyre not paying attention, busy chewing their gum and laughing at a joke their friend in the next cash register just told them. Dam people holding the black race back with their utter idiocy and laziness....

"WORD I BE HATING WHEN PEOPLE CAN'T SPEAK RIGHT I'M LIKE, SWERVE, WHERE DA GOLD AT? DUDES BE LIKE HADUNDADADUNDUNDUN AND I BE LIKE YO, I HATE TIGHT JEANS WEARING FAGGOTS AND I HATE POOR BLACKS AND

HE'S LIKE HADUNDADADUNDUNDEE AND I'M LIKE NONE A YA'LL STORE CLERKS CAN FUCK WITH ME"

quoted word for word, sohoaddict on the corner of spring and lafayette,

watching all the girls go by.

"WORD I BE HATING WHEN PEOPLE CAN'T SPEAK RIGHT I'M LIKE, SWERVE, WHERE DA GOLD AT? DUDES BE LIKE HADUNDADADUNDUNDUN AND I BE LIKE YO, I HATE TIGHT JEANS WEARING FAGGOTS AND I HATE POOR BLACKS AND

HE'S LIKE HADUNDADADUNDUNDEE AND I'M LIKE NONE A YA'LL STORE CLERKS CAN FUCK WITH ME"

quoted word for word, sohoaddict on the corner of spring and lafayette,

watching all the girls go by.

lol...

Guest StuckOnStupid
If a clerk can't speak English, I take it as a small gift; one less dumbass with whom I have to make meaningless small talk.

yup.

i especially hate it when the dudes make either the buddy-buddy small talk about the weekend, or they start shifting their eyes and lower their voice to a conspiratorial whisper and tell you about the "secret sale". OOOOHHH, a SECRET sale, you say? And you are inviting MOI? Do go on!

i ain't rich man. i'm a fukin janitor.

it wuz funy cuz we all thought u were rich kid who buys bape n shit

o i though u were joking...

nah man im just another dude tryna make it up in the world. and i dont hate gays or tight jeans wearing people, i was just bored lol. like i coulda created a thread saying i hate black people, doesnt mean i actually do. i was just trying to get reactions from people haha

and yea east orange sucks, i never hang out there. only good thing is that im only like 15 minutes walking distance from the train station so i can get out haha.