Hell Is A Wound On Your Ass

onemancult

Abscess.jpg

i've had something like that, only much larger, on my ass for the past 7 days. i've been unable to walk, sit down, or lay in bed in any comfortable way until now.

i forced myself to go to my university's two graduation ceremonies, and to go

drop acid with my girlfriend, despite the sheer magnitude of pain that i felt.

the graduations weren't worth it. making love to my girlfriend for two hours straight while tripping, however, was. staying up for 4 hours afterwards because we were

afraid that the fog that had filled her room was going to swallow us alive was also

rather entertaining, especially when she started 'climbing a ladder' up to the

Marilyn Monroe poster above her bed.

Superfuture, I've missed you so. what's been going on?

can someone repost WESTSIDE's WAYWT for me?

everytime I see that I think hes throwing out the stereotypical `meditation hands` thing, making circles with thumb and middle finger. Combined with the serene facial expression, I prefer it taht way. Its like some bhoddisatva (sp?) went shopping while candy-flipping.

Funny how sex while tripping can be amazing or terrifying. I've had the "two-hour lovemaking session experience", but also the "how could you possibly put my penis in your mouth without wanting to chew and swalllow it you crazy bitch get away from my member" type of feeling.

The first is definately better.

damn... i was hoping for the first this weekend... but somehow she fell asleep before we could find a place to fuck for a couple hours. i was up for about 5 more while she was sleeping like a fucking angel.

and OMC... sorry bout your ass.

wow you should get it treated quick that looks like MRSA. also known as a "Superinfection" resistant to almost every known medication. People can have it for years. If it gets into your bloodstream it will be fatal. That is a serious infectious looking thing dude. get treated before you die.

• 4 months later...