Maharishi Snopants

Obsession

i have some maharishi cargo pants...they were originally £200 but i got them for £120..

best cargo pants I have ever bought, nice thick cotton but still quite light...incredibly comfortable...you'll wear them all the time..

the only brands that do cargo pants as good as maharishi are Griffin...

http://www.griffin-studio.com

kiminori morishita have the best looking cargo pants i've ever seen...but i've never tried any on...

Time spent wishing...is time wasted

I have tried on a few before but they were all so big size and baggy. I prefer slim cut like Dior Homme.

How about Rogan cargo pants? Saw one of their pictures with the A crotch. Looks nice to me.

Where did u get your Maharishi from? And do u know any stores that distribute them?

I saw some on ebay but they were going for like less than 100 GBP or even 50 on starting bid. Fake?

But they were like embroidery ones.

Youth is something that the young waste

I wouldn't buy off of Ebay...i'd say almost all of them are fakes...

I bought mine from flannels in leeds... http://www.flannelsgroup.com/

now, flannels leeds (which is the biggest of their 5 stores) carries the most amount of maharishi cargo pants of any individual retailer in the UK...they only have in about 30/40 at the most each season...

so how there can be so many maharishi cargo pants up on Ebay is beyond me...they must be fake, they don't look real anyway! not in my opinion.

your best waiting till the spring/summer sales...you'll pick some up for half the price...£90 if your lucky.

regarding rogan...i'd stay well clear of all their stuff...it just falls apart.

Time spent wishing...is time wasted

Ive got about 9 pairs of Maharishi sno-pants, but three of these I have ripped because the material on some of them is pure weak. I got them all from TK Maxx on various occasions. The most ive paid for these are £18 and the cheapest I have paid is £6!. This even includes styles with full embroidery,musilin type material and other types of sikh camo versions. This is why there is an awful lot on ebay, most of them have been brought from TK Maxx.

Jon