HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

I downloaded some new Down To Nothing EP off of waffles called HEM HEM.

It's a joke album with lyrics like "FUCK FUCK FUCK LICK MY BUTT".

Can anyone tell me what that is all about lol.

Eh, Iron Age were way too metal for me. Not into them at all, new stuff is definitely more metal than their old stuff.

i agree that it's more metal but i still love it just as much as their old stuff. those riffs are incredible. i need to see them again. their set at this is hardcore last year was nuts.

anyone into the whole sinking ships kinda scene?

not really hardcore,

but it pretty much started it

shit like minor threat

i listen to alot of the more... wierd stuff i guess?

stuff like the locust, ed gein, gay for johnny depp, we came with broken teeth

hardcores good...

last night caught finalfight/ruiner with some others (braindead, pressure, rotting out, others not worth mention). was dope.

anyone going to sound and fury?

i was gonna go to s&f but i spent all my money in japan and hong kong on clothes..

should be a killer show though. sinking ships last show and basically ever hardcore band known to existence thats still playing.

after trash talk were denied entrance to canada twice i decided to go to new york (not just for them, but it was a big part) to catch the iron age/cold world/tt tour

guess which three bands out of the six on the bill didnt play

jesus christ i will never see that band.

i caught shipwreck the other night and it was rad. theres a lot of good shows coming up that im pretty stoked on. also the new trash talk record is hard as fuck.

i listen to alot of the more... wierd stuff i guess?

stuff like the locust, ed gein, gay for johnny depp, we came with broken teeth

hardcores good...

whats weird about those bands other than theyre awful?

anyway, why travel to the west coast when you can go to THIS IS HARDCORE and stay east! I will most definitely be in attendance.

thats why I deleted those bands from your post.

the locust and whatever other artsy fag bands you mentioned are not hardcore, get a fucking clue.

excuse me for not carefully categorizing every band i listen to into meticulous specific genres.

i forgot that some of those bands were hard-post-dadaist-anti-melodic-noise-core

and that some were

politically-driven-apocalyptic-double-bass-lacking-noise-core

oh, wait now i get it!

is should have posted those in the loud fast music appreciation thread, not the hardcore appreciation thread!

stop trying to be exclusive

after trash talk were denied entrance to canada twice i decided to go to new york (not just for them, but it was a big part) to catch the iron age/cold world/tt tour

guess which three bands out of the six on the bill didnt play

jesus christ i will never see that band.

i caught shipwreck the other night and it was rad. theres a lot of good shows coming up that im pretty stoked on. also the new trash talk record is hard as fuck.

has the new trash talk came out? the shit on their myspace was pretty mediocre imo. dig was a horrible song..

excuse me for not carefully categorizing every band i listen to into meticulous specific genres.

i forgot that some of those bands were hard-post-dadaist-anti-melodic-noise-core

and that some were

politically-driven-apocalyptic-double-bass-lacking-noise-core

oh, wait now i get it!

is should have posted those in the loud fast music appreciation thread, not the hardcore appreciation thread!

stop trying to be exclusive

Hey retard, Im not trying to be "exclusive," Im just saying those bands are not hardcore bands. This thread is about hardcore, so keep that other nonsense out.

just got the new ceremony cd. its pretty drastically different from the other stuff they've put out. hit me up if you want a zip of it.

new trash talk just came out today theres a full album stream out right now, check it out. the quality is down probably because they had to put it out themselves.

http://www.punknews.org/bands/trashtalk

the quality on the version of trash talk that i have isnt bad at all?

and the new ceremony is fucking WICKED. i was more excited for the new trash talk, which let me down a bit, and then this ceremony album leaks and fucking blows it out of the water.

Heard two new cuts off the Ceremony myspace...wow. Is it me, or do they really have their own kind of unique sound compared to most other bands these days (especially those who they share label space with)?