Tiranis

Vancouver Meetup

I'm free on Friday afternoon -- and anytime Saturday and Sunday. Devlin will probably ferry over on Friday...

Guest DUM

There's a Seattle meetup on Sunday. You guys should come to that?!?! That'd be epic.

Yikes - it'd take four hours for us to bus down - and $60 for a return ticket, which isn't actually that bad...

I have class early on Monday though...hmmm...!!

Guest DUM

Oh wait, it's Sunday the 19th I mean. Start saving up guys!

I'm going to be in Vancouver for a week in a couple of days for like a week, my father is working there right now so he travels between Vancouver and San Diego every two weeks, so we're going with him the next time he goes.

I'll probably also be getting out to Victoria. Doesn't Diamonds live there?

Anyway.

I'm going to be in Vancouver for a week in a couple of days for like a week, my father is working there right now so he travels between Vancouver and San Diego every two weeks, so we're going with him the next time he goes.

I'll probably also be getting out to Victoria. Doesn't Diamonds live there?

Anyway.

timber will be in van on sunday for a couple weeks. i'll probably go over there (next) friday.

but yes, i do live in victoria. and if you're here before next friday, or whatever... i'll be around and ready for a meetup thang

Depending on the time/day I may be able to show up. There seem to be a number of posters from these parts (insidertrading, RaymondChiu, Tiranis, lucky_cloud, nettiemoore), enough to make a decent photo op I would think - it just comes down to time and place.

oh, hey. should have been keeping up with this thread. I'm in for whenever, pretty much, though I'll be out of town from the 21st-23rd, and if it's going to be a friday, I work late (til 9). where could we meet up, anyway? diamonds and timber are underage, I assume?

servo and diamonds are both underage... tsk. :)

I might be available if anything goes down, but still not sure... I'm having a hectic summer.

I'm 19 - but Diamonds isn't until the end of this month! HA!

Let's do it on the 17th or 18th...who's free then?

Guest DUM

I'll be 19 on Monday, but I can't make it either of those days, really or anytime tooo soon I need to regain financial stability after NY ha. Maybe when Dev is 19?!

I think I'm more in favor of the 18th, since I'm free earlier that day. Too bad you can't make it, DUM. some other time?

Does Devlin have any fake ID? Even if not, there's any number of places where they're not likely to check.

Guest DUM

Yeah, I'm meeting up with the Seattle supergays on the 19th anyway, so I'll aim for the next Van meet.

I'll be 19 on Monday, but I can't make it either of those days, really or anytime tooo soon I need to regain financial stability after NY ha. Maybe when Dev is 19?!

Dum, when I looked at your picture, I decided you were twenty three years of age. This news is a blow to my judgement.

Guest DUM

Woo! Was it my abundance of facial hair? I haven't shaved this whole time in NY and there's like 7 of them on my chin now.

I think I'm more in favor of the 18th, since I'm free earlier that day. Too bad you can't make it, DUM. some other time?

Does Devlin have any fake ID? Even if not, there's any number of places where they're not likely to check.

I don't have any ID at all.

Maybe we should go to Chuck E Cheese's :)

I might have some coupons.

Haha...

Actually, Chuck. E. Cheese would be pretty sweet. Anyway, I'm in Vancouver right now. Step one, complete.

Guest DUM

oK WAIY, TIMBER YOU HAVE AIM/MSN?

BECAUSE i KIST WANNA MEET YOU AND DEV. AND CLOUDL.

i want kno devlin's home fone, a dress n ssn##

Spruce is having a sample sale... again. I won't be there probably (though I do need some basics), but some people might be interested.

It’s that time of year again! We have our Spruce Tees, Hoodies and Garments on sale at unbelievable prices. Quantities are limited, so come early!

Date: August 17, 18, 19 (Friday – Sunday)

Time: 12pm – 6pm

Location: 188 W. 6th Avenue, Vancouver (top of the stairs) - Click here for map to our location

Cash only please

Haha...

Actually, Chuck. E. Cheese would be pretty sweet. Anyway, I'm in Vancouver right now. Step one, complete.

you're done

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125