wearing women's clothing

zelah

this might belong in superconfessional but in 2001 I bought a pair of womens jeans and wore them for like a month, but this was when I was superskinny and they didn't look like girl jeans or anything... Size 3 I think :cool:'

edit: VVVV - I was 17

fuck... now that i think about it i had a pair of womens levis that i actually liked a little. they were very slim straight leg... about a 20 cm hem... indigo overdyed black, didnt look like womens at all...

i gave them away tho cause i just couldnt wear womens jeans... or stretch jeans.

theres a thread about them somewhere on here

what about womens underwear? i was out of clean underwear so i grabbed my girls thong... it feels soooo nice.

a bit small tho...

cant say i haven't worn girl's underwear... :o

Give it like.....a thousand more posts, and you'll be all set.

uh oh... look out FW 07/08! diamonds is hittin up the women's rack

and that is good ^

i used to wear womens pants. from express. i was superskinny, and sort of sitll am. emo/scenester kids hadnt it my area until 2 years later, so i didnt ascociate it with it.i just liekd ot wear fitting clothing, and that was what fit me slim.

You cant be tall and wear womens clothing either... Tops and jackets are cut higher for ladies than they are for blokes. But this is good if you want to show off you girlies G-Banger sticking out of your jeans...