FHI Real Pointman Hoody

The pockets are nice indeed. 50/50 on the hood, it could be cool with the point rounded off to eliminate any kkk'ish reference

AMAZING! I wonder if the hood retains that shoape tho, it would be pretty shit if it just flopped over like Shamu's dorsal.

To me it looks more like those muslim robes... (khaftas? I cant remember the name)

Wow man, that's a pretty nice design. I'd buy one @_@ . . but yeah, the hood o_o But as long as you keep it a darker colour, it'll look great. I really like the pockets though. Maybe if you add some graphics on there? But it already looks great as it is. Hmmm ~ Well I thought if you knew how to add some graphics to the side or anything, it'd look like. Maybe..strings on the hoodie to adjust it? In case you want to take that point off of it.

I definately like the look of the jacket minus the hood shape. a more traditional hood would do it for me. its almost creepy to look at, its more like someone photoshoped it as a joke for a line of ayan fall wear.