I Wanna Break My Foot

BRAD PIFFERY

i wanna break my fuckin foot, why?

I got a brand new plasma TV about a month ago, but since my wife was redecorating the living room, I had the tv in the garage, up against the wall, right next to where I have to meticulously have to park inches away from the tv, so my wife can have AAALLL the room in the fuckin garage for her to maneuver with freedom!!! Well we finally decide to put up the tv, a friend, which installs these things, comes over and we take the box upstairs...my wife sits down in front of the wall where the tv will go, to let us know where she thinks it would look good. So me in my rejoiceful splendor with the help of my friend, take out the tv .....then I hear "hey is the tv cracked" I look at my wife like is someone just offended my kid...I proceed to put down the tv and look, the tv was fully cracked down the middle...How? with my fuckin meticulous parking of the fucking car...the tire pressed up against it and broke it.....FUCK ME..literally dammittt

crack your wife down the middle.

aint you the miotherucker that told me before to hit my wife too...I can tell you been rejected various times by the female and male persuasion...bahahaha

Return it to where you bought it and say it was cracked when you took it out of the box. Say you transported it vertically and strapped it down. They should accept it. I worked at Circuit City before and motherfuckers always exchanged or returned their cracked tvs even if they were clearly at fault for breaking it. Most of the time the warehouse guys(me) don't give a shit about tvs and let them drop and bang them around unloading the restock truck. Make a scene and the manager will probably cave.