RAF by RAF SIMONS A-W 07/08

arthur

they all look cool, but the pants dont seem very wearable. i cant see myself walking down the street in a pair of silver pants..

definitely agree with that

Guest Airjamie

Most of this collection is hideous. Silver pants are nice but you can tell theyre straightup spraypainted. The only thing good here are those white shoes.

i got a raf by raf simons t shirt that is reversible. the inside of this t shirt has the washing instructions, small size label on it, which logically i will remove it, but how about the brand label sewn onto the collar?

any one has a clue what to do with it?

What makes it reversible?

I wonder what the material is like on those pants. It would be cool if they were like spray painted denim (texture wize).

Also, I just noticed that this is RAF so this stuff is actually going to be purchasable at leisure. I don't own anything RAF... what do you guys think the price is going to be on this stuff?

i got a raf by raf simons t shirt that is reversible. the inside of this t shirt has the washing instructions, small size label on it, which logically i will remove it, but how about the brand label sewn onto the collar?

any one has a clue what to do with it?

Obviously it's not reversible.

i have to say this shit is really eye-opening, maybe it just is my from my upbringing/social status or some shit but this is past me. you people are nuts to rock this, and i would love to see someone wearing an outfit like this in real life. no hate intended.

I don't own anything RAF... what do you guys think the price is going to be on this stuff?

i'm not usually fond of the raf by raf stuff. alot of the pieces are tacky and/or gimmicky, and the prices are still pretty high; especially for a diffusion line.

having said that, it doesnt mean i wont be buying those silver pants!

Guest Airjamie

Im pretty sure hes talking about the s/s colorblock one. I have one (got it for really cheap) and the way its knit makes the inside the exact opposite color, so i guess you could acually referse it if you wanted.

Guest Airjamie
i have to say this shit is really eye-opening, maybe it just is my from my upbringing/social status or some shit but this is past me. you people are nuts to rock this, and i would love to see someone wearing an outfit like this in real life. no hate intended.

No, its totally not your upbringing. Some of these pieces are fucking ugly.

i can see the white top on the dude in the first pic, the grey sweater with yellow and white, maybe the white pants, and the polo, at least from the back. so, i guess i take what i said back, i still would never wear em.

Obviously it's not reversible.

trust me, it really is. the stitches of the t shirt, and there are even prints inside. and most of all, it does feel like a reversible tee.

if not for the fact that it was given to me, i would have brought it back to the shop and ask...

but thanks anyway for answering.

i'm not usually fond of the raf by raf stuff. alot of the pieces are tacky and/or gimmicky, and the prices are still pretty high; especially for a diffusion line.

having said that, it doesnt mean i wont be buying those silver pants!

Yeah, shirts don't seem awful at $70-$80 but then you move on down the rack to the sweaters and the things jump up to like $400.

Bah, I'll be having none of that nonsense.

Based on the arty photos where you can't really see much, this collection does look like a slight improvement over the previous raf by raf simons stuff. That said, I think the most important part is the quality of the pieces. Mainline raf simons is top notch. Raf by raf simons has been pretty shitty in the past, especially for the inflated price.