Enlighten me on these Stitch's

Opie

Surfing around blueingreensoho.com i came about these pair of stitch's jeans:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=72&category_id=&manufacturer_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

The price chocked med quite a bit. The only thing i see that differs this stitch's model from all the other is the sterling silverwear and the Black Pearl. Does anyone have any experience with these jeans that can justify the price? or is it just pirates of the caibbean fanboys who buys these blackpearl jeans?

Opie

Surfing around blueingreensoho.com i came about these pair of stitch's jeans:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=72&category_id=&manufacturer_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

The price chocked med quite a bit. The only thing i see that differs this stitch's model from all the other is the sterling silverwear and the Black Pearl. Does anyone have any experience with these jeans that can justify the price? or is it just pirates of the caibbean fanboys who buys these blackpearl jeans?

Opie

Oh my...

"You will discover that our denim has undergone extensive washes using patented processes. Our denims are aged in antique redwood barrels at an old laundry facility in Evansville, Wyoming, which is just a few miles east of Casper. The plant was built in 1948 and had remained idle for the last 23 years...." :)

I've never tasted any of me jeans but I'd like to taste those before we all go to hell...

they are made by the same people that does the clothing line da-nang... if that makes a difference.. also one of their old sales rep told me that their aged in 'vintage oak barrels is a lie'.. .. but.. i'm not sure, so don't quote me on that... just heard in the fashion industry rumor mill...

^agreed.

they looked good on my ex girlfriends mom though :)

What part of your sick, little, twisted, indigo infected, mind convinced you that we wanted to know that :confused:

now that we are talking about weird jeans, does anyone "in here" has experience with mizra jeans?

• 4 weeks later...