Need help

Guest mocazen

Guest mocazen

Hi i'm new on here, I'm looking for a pair of nice jeans, price doesnt matter, I have big legs, use to play alot of soccer, so i need something nice fitting, not tight, im a size 36 waist, thanks in advance

My one and only

I think you should ask yourself some basic questions about the jeans you want to help the forum "experts" recommend a pair.

For exemple:

dry denim or wash? (and how much of a wash/distressing?)

low waisted, high waisted or mid?

Is getting selvedge or ringspun or whatever important for you (probably not but still...)?

classic 5 pocket look or something else?

How do you want the back pocket stitching to look?

You want a relaxed cut but how relaxed?

Price is always an issue, you just have to set a range where it isn't (could be as high as $1000 or even $80000 (ultra rare vintage levis), your call but still...)

I'm sure if you ask more questions you'll get tons of suggestions and some nice links to picture of great jeans.

All of the following have fairly loose legs:

Atelier La Durance - Japanese denim, made in France. A bit more bling than R&B, but very nice all the same.

Denime XX - Trad cut 501 style repro and one of the best of it's kind. Dry selvage.

Levis Vintage Clothing '55 - one of the wider cut 501 repros from Levis. Dry shrink to fit selvage.

Edwin Greenville - Loose leg, slightly tapered dry selvage.

APC - Try the Rescue or Anglais. Dry denim, selvage.

Howies OSD - snug hip, loose straight leg almost like a sailor's pant. Dry selvage.

PRPS - the rinse washed ones are good. Expensive though.

Blue Blood - quite a few different loose-leg chino style jeans, both dry and washed.

Rag & Bone - try one of their chino style cuts with handbrush & rinse wash. Japanese denim made in Kentucky. A bit pricey.

Rogan - some nice Japanese denim chino styles. Washed.

Nudie Loose Frank - comes Dry and washed

....There's lots out there besides these few listed....