Quality of acne jeans.. Alternatives?

csshsh

I've bought several acne jeans in the past. I never really had much problems with them and was always happy with their quality except for one thing:

With multiple jeans I had the button come off while I was unbuttoning the jeans. Acne uses a system were the top of the button is kinda lose, but 'trapped' on some other stick-like part that is attached to the jeans. The top part's attachment to the bottom does not seem to withstand a lot of strain.

All of the jeans fit perfectly, are not too tight. So it's really not an enormous force that the button has to deal with. It must be something about the way I unbotton the jeans, where I might push the button kinda to the side.

In any case, it would feel ridiciulous to take extra care when I unbotton my jeans. I never had to do with any other brand and a very old pair of acne jeans, which uses a different button mechanism also doesn't have that problem.

So.. is that a common issue or must I have gotten some that for some reason are very low quality?

What are alternatives to acne jeans? I had a look at cheap monday. But found that they look too 'punk rock' and not clean enough. My favourite acne cut is probably 'max'. Compared to that one the skinny cheap monday ones feel a bit too tapered at the bottom and too wide at the top. I like the bottom to be tapered. But the proportions on the cheap monday ones don't seem right to me.

Also looked through APC ones, but found their washes a bit too basic. Most of it was basic blue.

Any other brands you guys can think of?

Thanks a lot!