washed, predistressed DH alternatives

sbbbjm

so i did a google search for some answers but still didn't find what i wanted.

anyway, i would like to see what options there are for a tastefully predistressed jean similar to Dior 19cm's. ala something like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/DIOR-HOMME-WASHED-JEANS-Made-in-Japan-Size-30_W0QQitemZ290101072274QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11483QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if they were a 32 and new i would be all over those, but such is life. i'd even be willing to buy someone's worn out new standards if they came up.

i'm mainly looking for the lower rise, anti-fit, and 19cm opening of DH's. something i can throw on with a tshirt and some chucks or tuck in a white button up and throw on some drivers with.

Lithium Homme?

I bought a pair of pre-wash old Cures thinking they might be a Dior'ish alternative but the wash is wack and the backsides just aren't as good as Diors and way too low rise. Ended up never wearing them.

^ your auction jeans probably haven't been washed too much as the silver 'Dior' on the label is intact; that usually washes off in one or two wet washes. They're older as they don't have the stitch border on the leather tag, but are labeled in inches so they're not really really old.