I am going to do a presentation right now

Halifamous

One of my shitty elective classes (professional writing 2110 baby, full credit, no exam) requires me to do an oral presentation on a topic of my choosing. Most people did really shitty stuff, "my trip to france", "my horse", " I clearly have a huge crush on Muhammad Ali", "My hero, My Father". I decided this was a good opportunity to drop some knowledge on the eneducated masses, my presentation will be on raw denim. Specifically, how denim went mass market and the subsequent repro movement, followed with a basic modern raw denim primer.

Figured I'd tell you because it features some amazing wear examples from the superdenim gallery, plus Sidneylo in his flatheads, and DDML dropping stack science.

The presentation includes an offer to the ladies of the class to be sidney's mail order ho, so we'll see how all that turns out.

Half hour, you'd think I'd be nervous, but already know they're just going to think I'm supergay and ridiculous, so I don't really care.

Well that was pretty good. I was really relaxed and just kind of casually dropped knowledge.

SidneyLo's number went over really well, although some people laughed.

Bitches, that was totally serious.

I just got a lot of questions about why I knew so much, I was tempted to tell em I was from the future.

Couple of people added me to facebook for it, although I'm pretty sure they think I'm gay.

If even one of them ends up in APC I'll have done a great thing.

• 9 months later...