question about lifting...

m1lk

Is 20 pound for the weight like 30 pounds if a guy lifts?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds? Thanks.

All I know is that 15 is 30 if you multiply it by gym for home, so you're probably good with a 10 for 20 on the floor

no dude, he DOESN'T HAVE a gym for home

so it's 30

guys this is simple algebra

guy at home = a

home = b

gym = c

20a = b

20a - 10 = c

correct me if i'm wrong

i think im off it a bit

guy lifts 30 at home, 20 at gym, 10 when he lifts 20 be it for men

if

home = 30 = a

gym = 20 = b

guy = 10 = c

c + b = a

a - c = b

the answer is pi (3.14159265)

a^2 + b^2 = c^2

i'm pretty sure he's using a right triangle to solve his weight lifting problems. go geometry!

a^2 = home be gym

b^2 = gym for guy lift

therefore c^2 = 30

a^2 = home be gym

b^2 = gym for guy lift

therefore c^2 = 30

I'm still not convinced we're using the right numbers here, though, although I agree in spirit with this line of thinking. I'm almost positive , however, that it's c^2 = 15 since when you no lift for it to be men not at home.

446930032_66aa65bac3_o.png

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe minya for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.

dont say i didnt warn you.

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe minya for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.

dont say i didnt warn you.

447038213_d8b7a7d71a_o.png