Hot S.A. Sightings Thread

masuerte

I was inspired by this quote

the asian (maybe half asian) girl with a british accent who works at the tsubi store in paddington.. is Superhot

I think there should be more of these. I wouldn't mind more description of boutiques or stores or restaurants with focus on who has an interesting and cute staff in terms of both attitude and looks.

Remember the focus is on the staff... I couldn't care less about what they are actually selling as long as I can fake interest long enough to check out the staff.

DCrev I know you got stuff to say ^_-

My favorite stores with great/interesting sales staff:

HTC - Cute S.A. and very easy to talk to about clothes. Warning: will make you want to spend your money.

Dior Homme Beverly Hills - The guys here wear their denim well and have been pretty laid back and honest as to their own experiences with the dior denim. I have never heard them spout any bull**** (unlike some sales staff at other stores that swear by 7even jeans) just to sell their denim. There's one guy there named Jupiter III something something too, damn what a cool name.

Yoko Devereaux- Great S.A. only talked to her on the phone but I harrassed this woman about my order all day and she seemed very peppy throughout. Saw her myspace, she's cute too.

EDIT (a few hours later)

Okay everyone. This thread is USELESS unless you post better descriptions as to why they are cute... or PICTURES!

NYC -

Cloak - The hot tall asian chick with straight bangs.

Opening Ceremony - The asian S.A.s there are cute.

Tokyo -

Lad Musician - The tall / ice cold gal at the Harajuku joint. The older broad with jet black hair that always wears glasses at the Daikanyama joint.

Frapbois - Super super super cute / adorable S.A. girls.

Kyoto -

Diesel - Skin tight jeans / banging bodies / nuff said.

Los Angeles:

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Last summer they had one of the hottest blonde girls I've ever seen. She resembled a European model. They also had this scary looking tall, gangly gay guy with long hair, tatoos all over his chest, and fucked up teeth -- all characteristics that made him look interesting. I thought he'd be mean, but he turned out to be really nice and down to earth, like a friendly giant.

Hollywood Trading Company - That asian kid Pacman is very approachable. He's always flipping his hair, and always seems high.

New York:

Seven - They had this awkwardly tall Japanese guy who was so polite and apologetic that he acted like he wanted to commit Seppuku before telling me items were out of stock.

Not hot, but the Asian guy that works at Opening Ceremony LA is hella cool. I was on my way out of the store and he stopped me and chatted about the store and shit for like 10 min.

Also the white guy at Steady/Unstead in San Diego was pretty cool. He asked me about my Samurais and we talked for a while about denim.

New York:

Seven - They had this awkwardly tall Japanese guy who was so polite and apologetic that he acted like he wanted to commit Seppuku before telling me items were out of stock.

motoki is the motherfucking man.

Los Angeles:

Hollywood Trading Company - That asian kid Pacman is very approachable. He's always flipping his hair, and always seems high.

Yeah ditto on pacman... I wanted to mention him in my first post but man I swear that guy must've been high the first time I met him... kept trying to hard sell me on whyred so I got to observe his... lazy... trailing-off... way of saying words... I dunno though, just an awkward interesting first impression.